Salary: $150,000 Australian Dollars per annul.
A highly prestigious law firm is looking for a senior consultant to join their team in Sydney. The individual should have experience across the whole EDRM, in particular identification. However they must specialise in forensic investigations, project management, and eDiscovery / eDisclosure. Additional skills within litigation support or eDisclosure is highly beneficial.
- Analyse and process sets of electronic data before loading into review platforms
- Collect data from client sites.
- Monitor the status of data across the EDRM lifecycle and ensure detailed records are maintained.
- Provide advice and input into elevating and developing new legal technology.
- Improve management processes.
- Assist with management and preparation of projects and proposals regarding data collection.
- Provide accurate forecasts regarding project completion.
- A qualification in relevant subject is beneficial. E.g. Computer Science, IT, Computer Forensics, or Law.
- Prior consulting experience within law firms or consultancies & vendors is beneficial.
- Prior experience within Digital Forensics, eDisclosure, or Litigation Support is required.
- Technical proficiency using Nuix, Relativity, or EnCase is highly desirable.
- Strong technical ability combined with notable interpersonal skills and analytical thinking.
- Skills within data analytics combined with strong attention to detail.
- Database application experience such as SQL is desirable.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge using Access.
- Ability to work both independently in a fast paced environment and incorporated within a team is required.