A global firm is seeking a Senior Technologist to become incorporated into their London team. Responsibilities include managing client matters through to completion, and provide assistance to business development growth.
- Lead management of forensic data collection and eDiscovery projects.
- Utilise industry software to extract, analyse and cull data.
- Ensure that all client needs are met by providing innovative solutions.
- Responsible for liaising with other consultants and team members to ensure optimal client service.
- Ensure client deadlines are maintained and met including working outside of core hours if necessary.
- Provide assistance to identifying business development opportunities.
- Liaise with project managers and clients to manage expectations.
- Educated to degree level in a subject such as Computer Forensics, Computer Science, Information Systems / Technology, Information Security.
- Prior experience operating within Digital Forensics / eDiscovery.
- Prior experience performing on site data collections.
- Experience operating across the whole EDRM particularly processing, collection, preservation, and analysis.
- Experienced operating within a client facing environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible with working hours and able to work outside of core hours when required.