An international consultancy operating within the Legal Technology market is seeks a hard-working, enthusiastic individual to help manage lead generation and sales procedures. Responsibilities will include uncovering new customer leads, booking meetings for senior sales members and building relationships/uncovering new relevant contacts.
- Identify key issues and qualify target buyers.
- Lead generation regarding on-going sales processes.
- Developing call scripts / email / lead generation content.
- Build strong relationships with key staff members.
- Ensure timely and appropriate communication occurs with sales professionals within the field.
- Arrange meetings for senior sales representatives.
- Report sales activities, call attempts, and lead generation.
- Strong prior inside sales experience.
- Degree educated, Business / Marketing / Law or Technology could be advantageous.
- Ability to display business acumen through strategic selling exercises.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, retain, and articulate technical product related information.
- Provide unscripted responses on appropriate subject matter, which can be taught.
- Ability to perform in high-pressure and fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and discretion to analyse and address territory opportunities.
- Self-motivated and results oriented with performance accountability.
- Strong computer ability with knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel.