An international consultancy operating within the Legal Technology market is seeks a hard-working, enthusiastic individual to help manage lead generation and sales procedures in a home, telephone based role. The individual can work from home anywhere in the UK but will be required to visit the London office monthly for meetings with the rest of the team.
Responsibilities will include uncovering new customer leads, booking meetings for senior sales members and building relationships/uncovering new relevant contacts.
- Identify key issues and qualify target buyers.
- Lead generation regarding on-going sales processes.
- Developing call scripts / email / lead generation content.
- Build strong relationships with key staff members.
- Ensure timely and appropriate communication occurs with sales professionals within the field.
- Arrange meetings for senior sales representatives.
- Report sales activities, call attempts, and lead generation.
- Strong prior inside sales experience.
- Degree educated, Business / Marketing / Law or Technology could be advantageous.
- Ability to display business acumen through strategic selling exercises.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, retain, and articulate technical product related information.
- Provide unscripted responses on appropriate subject matter, which can be taught.
- Ability to perform in high-pressure and fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and discretion to analyse and address territory opportunities.
- Self-motivated and results oriented with performance accountability.
- Strong computer ability with knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel.