Salary: Up to £70,000 – 12 month fixed term contract.
Senior eDisclosure Project Manager
A top tier international law firm is seeking a eDisclosure Senior Project Manager to become incorporated into their London team. The individual will be responsible for managing and overseeing operation for the firm’s international requirements. Take responsibility of data processing and databases activities, particularly review.
- Provide assistance with daily operations regarding the firms eDisclosure needs.
- Manage and lead projects and follow them to completion.
- Candidate must be able to perform data collection and processing using appropriate software such as Relativity.
- Act as primary liaison for internal and external clientele, ensuring all requirements are met.
- Provide assistance to eDiscovery Manager and legal team drafting disclosure statements.
- Prepare and monitor disclosure budgets.
- Educated to degree level preferably in relatable subject such as: Law, eDiscovery, Computer Forensics, or Computer Science.
- Prior experience operating within a law firm or legal technology vendor.
- Prior experience using appropriate software such as Relativity, Nuix, and LAW.
- Prior experience using Microsoft Office, in particular Access and Excel is beneficial.
- Understanding of forensic collection procedures.
- Ability to manage simultaneous high profile projects and ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with high-profile and technical personnel.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.