A prestigious law firm is seeking a Head of eDiscovery to join their team in Brussels. The roles responsibilities will include leading team members to ensure high quality of work across all stages of the EDRM. Additionally you will be responsible for communicating complex technical scenarios effectively to lawyers, partners and other non-technical personnel.
- Oversee the entire data collection process, this includes interviewing custodians and ensuring the IT team understands where ESI is stored.
- Provide assistance to the data collection process when needed.
- Develop & maintain relationships with vendors, whilst keeping abreast of new technological developments within the industry.
- Ensure that in-house platforms are maintained and updated.
- Liaise with clients and internal lawyers surrounding different industry platforms within the market.
- Creating reports that detail communication patterns & data flows.
- Be able to instruct teams on the best use of implemented technologies.
- Stay updated with efficiencies using analytic measures.
- Ability to present ideas to stakeholder and clients with varying seniority.
- Extensive knowledge of Antitrust/Competition related eDiscovery systems and services.
- Management experience as well as prior experience of client pitching/proposals.
- Prior experience operating within eDiscovery, this can be within a law firm or vendor environment.
- Comfortable working autonomously independently or integrated into a team.
- Possesses a high level of attention to detail.
- Be able to advise legal teams and clients on how to best make use of relevant and emerging technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.