Salary: $75,000 Australian Dollars per annul.
A highly prestigious law firm is looking for a technical analyst to join their team in Sydney. The individual should have experience across the whole EDRM, in particular the collection and processing of data. Additional skills within litigation support or eDisclosure is highly beneficial.
- Analyse and process sets of electronic data before loading into review platforms.
- Collect data from client sites.
- Monitor the status of data across the EDRM lifecycle and ensure detailed records are maintained.
- Liaise with clients and ensure quality assurance and project documentation is provided.
- Provide assistance training junior members of the team in appropriate software.
- A qualification in relevant subject is beneficial. E.g. Computer Science, IT, Computer Forensics, or Law.
- Prior experience within Digital Forensics, eDisclosure, or Litigation Support is required.
- Technical proficiency using Nuix, Relativity, or EnCase is highly desirable.
- Skills within data analytics combined with strong attention to detail.
- Database application experience such as SQL is desirable.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge using Access.
- Ability to work both independently in a fast paced environment and incorporated within a team is required.