A large business advisory firm is seeking a Senior Manager to become incorporated into their Forensic Technology team. The individual will be responsible for managing and tutoring junior members of the team whilst managing complex engagements and projects.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects across both eDiscovery and Forensic Technology.
- Manage and be involved across the whole EDRM lifecycle.
- Actively make recommendations for clients across the EDRM to create efficiencies.
- Create efficient workflows dependent on case requirements.
- Attend client proposals and lead business development.
- Develop and build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Provide training and technical assistance to clients.
- Stay updated with new eDiscovery and Forensic Technology methodologies.
- Act as primary liaison with external service providers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Forensics or Information Technology.
- Ability to work independently or integrate into a team.
- In-depth working knowledge of the whole EDRM.
- Must be a Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA)
- Previous experience leading and managing teams and client projects.
- Technically proficient using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Detailed understanding of SQL and SQL databases.
In-depth knowledge of FTK, EnCase, Nuix, Recommind, Clearwell, and Concordance.