A top tier, legal technology vendor renowned for their litigation platform which replaces tools to help major law firms, corporations, and agencies is seeking a business development manager for their London office. This opportunity is ideal for a candidate with a strong proven track record in the legal technology space, selling software and / or consultancy services to the corporate and law firm markets.
- Qualify, generate and execute on potential opportunities that are financially beneficial.
- Ensure that quarterly targets are met.
- Build and develop an effective pipeline and execute on all phases of the sales process.
- Instil confidence into clients utilising your experience and the company’s stature within the market.
- Work effectively alongside other team members to facilitate sales whilst demonstrating leadership and overseeing the sales process.
- Accurately forecast business consistently.
- Must organise frequent visits to meet customers face to face.
- Possess a degree in technology related field, i.e. Computer Science, Computer Forensics.
- Prior success selling to corporate and law firm markets.
- Strong, proven track record within prior sales focused roles.
- In-depth industry knowledge surrounding eDiscovery technology such as Ringtail, Relativity, Concordance, or Nuix.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise with lawyers and business partners.
- Possess technical proficiency using Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Flexible with working hours.