A top tier global advisory firm renowned for their expertise within the Corporate, Finance, and Forensic & Litigation Consulting markets is looking for a Business Development Manager to become incorporated into their London team. Responsibilities include identifying, pursuing and closing sales within corporates and law firms. Candidates ideally will have extensive experience within consultative sales of legal technology solutions.
- Qualify, generate and execute on potential opportunities that are financially beneficial for FTI.
- Build and develop an effective pipeline and execute on all phases of the sales process.
- Instil confidence into clients utilising your experience and the company’s stature within the market.
- Work effectively alongside other team members to facilitate sales whilst demonstrating leadership and overseeing the sales process.
- Accurately forecast business consistently.
- Possess a degree in technology related field, i.e. Computer Science, Computer Forensics.
- Prior success selling to corporate and law firm markets.
- Strong, proven track record within prior sales roles
- In-depth industry knowledge surrounding eDiscovery technology such as Ringtail, Relativity, Concordance, or Nuix.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise with lawyers and business partners.
- Possess technical proficiency using Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Flexible with working hours.