Requirements include being a UK qualified legal professional at Associate Director Level to join a London based client services delivery team.
In this role, you will drive client engagements that span globally whilst harnessing technology and data in investigations. You will demonstrate strong leadership qualities able to prioritise an intense delivery workload working cross functionally with the marketing and product development teams to coordinate and execute product marketing strategies across existing clients. This role will enjoy a significant level of empowerment to use your initiative and ingenuity to figure things out with minimal supervision.
- Qualified Solicitor / Barrister entitled to practice law in England & Wales
- Strong understanding of every stage within the eDiscovery life-cycle
- Advanced Litigation & Investigation Project Management experience
- Substantial experience within the Litigation & Investigation field within a global law firm, financial services industry or global consultancy
- Working knowledge of Relativity, ideally Relativity Certified Administrator qualified
- Demonstrable advanced client-facing and stakeholder management experience
- Well-developed team-orientated skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills and enjoy getting really stuck in to the detail of every single matter.