A global leader in legal business solutions operating across the USA and Europe is seeking an Associate Project Manager. This results oriented consultancy provides extensive focus on their clients’ needs and demands. They provide in-depth legal, business, and technical expertise using cutting-edge technology. Responsibilities will include assisting Project Managers to ensure successful delivery of products and services that meet client needs.
- Gather and thoroughly document requirements using standard project intake forms.
- Assist Project Manager in documenting and tracking all aspects of the eDiscovery lifecycle from Collection to Production.
- Analyse processes to propose changes to project procedures.
- Follow detailed Quality Control measures to ensure deliverables meet client requirements.
- Report to Project Manager periodically.
- Ensure you can be contacted at all time during working hours.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in relatable subject such as Computer Forensics or Computer Science.
- Previous work experience in law firm, corporate legal department or litigation support industry.
- Strong technical background, business process analysis, and use of electronic document review tools such as Relativity.
- Prior experience in data collections utilising standard industry tools such as EnCase, FTK and others, would be beneficial.
- Detailed planning and organisational skills with exceptional written, electronic and verbal communication skills.
- Manage timely completion of simultaneous project requests, adjust and reprioritise according to varying demands.
- Communicate frequently and professionally with Project Managers and project team.
- Prior hands-on experience of data processing and working on document production would be beneficial.