Requirements include being a UK qualified legal professional at Associate level to join a London based client services delivery team.
In this role, you will support client engagements that span globally whilst harnessing technology and data in investigations. You will demonstrate exceptional planning and organisational qualities – able to prioritise an intense delivery workload. This role will enjoy a significant level of empowerment to use your initiative and ingenuity to figure things out with minimal supervision.
- Qualified Solicitor / Barrister entitled to practice law in England & Wales
- Strong understanding of every stage within the eDiscovery life-cycle
- Experience using Relativity from a project management perspective – ideally Relativity Certified Administrator qualified
- Substantial experience within the Litigation & Investigation field within a global law firm, financial services industry or global consultancy
- Proven ability to manage simultaneous complex projects in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Demonstrable advanced client-facing and stakeholder management experience
- Well-developed team-orientated skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills and enjoy getting really stuck in to the detail of every single matter.