A top tier consultancy is seeking for a Business Development Manager to become incorporated into their Legal Technology sector. The selected candidate will be expected to focus on both eDiscovery and Document Review. The Business Development manager will be responsible for identifying, pursuing and closing sales for all technology services.
- Communicate the significant value proposition of the company’s entire portfolio. Instil confidence among clients with your personal credibility.
- Qualify, generate and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue.
- Establish and develop an effective pipeline.
- Incorporate knowledge of the company’s products and services, competitors and use this knowledge to provide suitable solutions for customers.
- Work effectively as a team member and provide leadership when facilitating sales opportunities.
- Accurately forecast business consistently.
- Must be educated to degree level.
- Prior success selling software
- Experience at law firm or corporate legal department.
- Ability to interact with senior lawyers and business leaders.
- Possesses in depth understanding of eDiscovery technology and document review terminology.