A prestigious law firm is seeking for an eDisclosure Analyst to become incorporated into their extensive team of experts. The eDisclosure Analyst will be expected to provide support to the Dispute Resolution Team. Supporting the case teams and eDisclosure Coordinators with projects hosted on DocuMatrix, Axcelerate and Relativity.
- Data Management, data extraction, delivery of data.
- Take charge of Project Management ensuring internal clients expectations are met.
- Export documents from document review platforms such as DocuMatrix, Axcelerate and Relativity.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- In-depth knowledge of DocuMatrix to assist with building and executing searches, creating coding forms, and set up workflows.
- Encrypt and burn data to media such as CDs, DVDs, and portable drives.
- Ensure all data is scanned for viruses.
- Create training guide manuals.
- Test software and present challenges, issues, and technical solutions to senior team members.
- Report to Dispute Resolution team, attend meetings and provide technical support when necessary.
- University Law degree is highly preferred.
- Previous experience creating exports and productions using DocuMatrix, Axcelerate, or Relativity.
- Experience of FTP software and data transfers and downloads.
- Experience using Excel to a professional standard.
- Ability to encrypt and de-crypt data using WinZip or relevant software.
- Full working knowledge of the EDRM.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail.