A top tier law firm is seeking an eDisclosure Project Assistant to join their London team. This role is ideal for an individual that has recently graduated with a degree in Law or Computer Science / Computer Forensics. 1-2 years’ experience within the industry is required; this can include a university placement.
- Assisting eDisclosure project managers in providing technical and user support for data collection, processing and review
- Providing administrative support, maintaining project, disclosure and external device logs and dealing with invoices from eDisclosure vendors.
- Providing user training and support to clients and lawyers.
- Providing technical support and basic troubleshooting.
- Carrying out quality control
- Assisting on data mapping with clients and consultants.
- Providing assistance with processing and forensic data collection.
- Working on csv files and load files for eDisclosure platforms.
- Maintaining project, disclosure and external device logs and dealing with invoices from eDisclosure vendors.
- Minimum of a 2:1 in either Law, Computer Science or Computer Foreniscs
- Prior experience operating within the eDiscovery industry
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Prior knowledge of eDiscovery software such as Relativity, Nuix, or Cellebrite is highly beneficial.
- Familiarity with Civil Procedure Rules and GDPR.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, both independently and as part of a team.