An international law firm with reputable practices in Europe, the USA, and Australia is seeking an eDisclosure Project Manager. This firm is recognised for their eDisclosure team which uses advanced technology combined with their expert industry knowledge to deliver efficiencies across the whole eDisclosure lifecycle. Responsibilities will include integrating with a dynamic group of individuals in providing a high level of client services across the EMEA region.
- Assist in litigation projects and cases, providing technical support using litigation support tools.
- Support and manage all levels of document management, create databases, imaging, electronic data processing, and document production.
- Manage the full eDiscovery life cycle.
- Liaise with eDiscovery / eDisclosure teams on projects when necessary.
- Liaise with external service providers when necessary.
- Import & export electronic data using a variety of applications.
- Perform quality control to ensure error-free work.
- Stay current on changes and trends within the industry, whilst making recommendations for new applications to suit the changing needs of the firm.
- Minimum of three years’ experience within either a law firm or eDiscovery /eDisclosure capacity.
- University degree in relevant subject field such as Law, Computer Forensics or Computer Science.
- Strong working knowledge of Ringtail, Relativity or other relevant software tools.
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects whilst maintaining high quality.
- Ability to work independently or part of a team.
- Project management experience within the full EDRM and eDisclosure life cycle.
- Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines with flexibility to work outside regular business hours to accommodate tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.