eDisclosure Project Manager – £70,000 – £80,000
A prestigious law firm is seeking an eDisclosure Project Manager to join their London team. Responsibilities include ensuring that there is a high quality approach to eDisclosure matters and investigations. You will be responsible for training fee earners on industry software such as Relativity, Brainspace, Ringtail & more if necessary.
- Working alongside fee earners to identify and understand client needs and requirements.
- Liaise with vendors, clients and when necessary paralegals.
- Assist in compiling DSARs data.
- Provide effective training of industry software to fee earners.
- Conduct review with vendors to help improve processes and best practice.
- Resolve any highlighted issues with vendors.
- Provide support and assistance with fee earners regarding eDisclosure and investigation cost budgeting.
- Educated to degree level in computing or related subject.
- Prior experience operating at a law firm or vendor.
- Prior experience managing a team within a law firm or vendor.
- Strong working knowledge of software such as Relativity (RCA highly beneficial), Nuix, Ringtail, Brainspace, and SQL.
- Certified with the PRINCE II qualification.
- Ability to work with pressured deadlines and ensure they are met.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.