Responsibilities will include supporting the EMEA region and providing a high level of client services.
- Assist in litigation projects and cases, providing technical support using litigation support tools.
- Support and manage all levels of document management, create databases, imaging, electronic data processing, and document production.
- Manage the full eDiscovery lifecycle.
- Liaise with eDiscovery/eDisclosure teams on projects when necessary.
- Liaise with external service providers when necessary.
- Import & export electronic data using a variety of applications.
- Perform quality control to ensure error-free work.
- Stay current on changes and trends within the industry, whilst making recommendations for new applications to suit the changing needs of the firm.
- Minimum of three years’ experience within either a law firm or eDiscovery consultancy.
- University degree in relevant subject field.
- Strong working knowledge of Ringtail, Relativity or other relevant software tools.
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects whilst maintaining high quality.
- Ability to work independently or part of a team.
- Project management experience within the full EDRM and eDisclosure lifecycle.
- Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines with flexibility to work outside regular business hours to accommodate tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.