The Business Development Manager will be responsible to sell eDiscovery services to FTSE 250 corporations and law firms. Additional responsibilities for this role will include prospecting new clients, discussing the company’s capabilities with existing clients relating to new engagement or a new aspect of an existing engagement, and the early stages of a client project around scope definition. This position will be an individual contributor with sales targets across the U.K. and other various industry verticals.
- Target and prospect corporate decision makers and top law firms in the areas of Legal and Compliance.
- Establish and develop client relationships.
- Participate in conference calls with clients and prospects.
- Consult with clients and prospects regarding their data needs and solutions.
- Ensure that the company is optimised in its usage of eDisclosure / eDiscovery tools.
- Stay current on new tools, technologies and trends.
- Stay current on prospective clients, current market conditions, and competitive information.
- Responsible for the entire sale; from prospecting to closing the deal.
- Exceed annual sales revenue quotas and service objectives as detailed by management.
- Experience in the eDisclosure industry with an emphasis on selling services or products to large law firms and corporations.
- Established relationships with many for the top 100 U.K. / European law firms and FTSE 250 in house legal departments.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Management and training of junior sales personnel preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience operating within a sales role.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Full understanding of the EDRM and litigation lifecycle.
- Ability to travel