An international consultancy renowned for their services within the eDiscovery / Forensic Technology industry is seeking for a professional to carry out on-site data collections and data processing. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working within an eDiscovery / Computer Forensics capacity and will be technically proficient using software such as Mindseye TunnelVision & Relativity.
Primary responsibilities will include finding, compiling, organizing, categorizing, and verifying case-critical data efficiently across the full life cycle of the eDiscovery process – preservation, collection, processing, review and production.
Candidates are expected to show a keen interest and ability to reach accurate conclusions through the use of technology tools. Also required is the ability and willingness to undertake travel domestically and potentially internationally. Long hours during the week and on weekends may be expected, as required to meet client demands.
- A minimum of two years of applicable professional and consulting experience.
- Experience and willingness to work in all areas of eDiscovery lifecycle.
- Relativity experience and strong technical skills (e.g., building mobile processing/hosting servers, building analytics within Relativity, can perform data collections, etc).
- Experience in Relativity, Tunnelvision, Nuix, Law PreDiscovery or similar platforms.
- Strong database experience and hands on skills with MS Access and/or SQL an added benefit.
- Experience and ability to lead small projects and multiple work streams of larger projects.
- A citizen of an EU Country with passport or holds a passport and a European work visa that allows for unrestricted travel.
- Excellent written communication / presentation capabilities.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Developed skills and reputation for industry / business process / technical expertise.