A globally recognised legal, risk and compliance consulting provider renowned for their operations within the European & Asian market is seeking a Project Manager. The company supports law firms and corporations with litigation services that include data collection, computer forensics, data processing, and document review. This consultancy is seeking a candidate with in-depth industry knowledge and exceptional analytics to join their team of specialists.
The candidate will be required to manage and assess the quality of legal investigations, projects and compliance services for clients. The candidate should show enthusiasm whilst implementing their experience into their work. The candidate is required to demonstrate their passion for data and technology.
- Manage projects and ensure they reach the client before the expected deadline.
- Ensure all projects are completed to the client’s satisfaction.
- Act as a primary point of contact for our clients throughout the duration of projects, including daily communication.
- Establish and maintain exceptional document review teams.
- Create document review protocols, processes and quality control.
- Create case profiles for each client engagement and create project plans that are financially forecast and managed appropriately.
- Evaluate colleague’s performances.
- Streamline and improve processes to reduce volume of data required for review.
Qualifications / Skills:
- BA degree (or equivalent)
- Must be RCA qualified.
- Experience in leading projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience analysing and interpreting data in large volumes.
- Experience using Document Review platforms
- Experience in eDiscovery and Litigation Support.
- In-depth knowledge of Banking / Financial services would be advantageous.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.