Salary: Up to £65,000 dependent on experience.
A prestigious, international law firm is seeking an eDiscovery Project Manager to join their London team. The individual will be required to support eDiscovery services to clients, whilst additionally providing consulting and technical services to in house teams. Candidates must possess Relativity experience, however technical proficiency is other eDiscovery software is beneficial.
- Manage various eDiscovery projects across the EDRM, more specifically collection to production.
- Develop and understand of eDiscovery best practice and liaise with internal and external clients.
- Liaise with eDiscovery suppliers to ensure processing requirements are met.
- Liaise with personnel that are technical and non-technical.
- Provide guidance and assistance to other team members when needed.
- Provide training for lawyers and clients on Relativity.
- Bachelor’s degree is essential, preferably in Law, however a degree in Computer Science or Computer Forensics is adequate.
- Experience using Relativity is essential, however prior experience using alternative eDiscovery or litigation support tools is beneficial.
- A strong prior experience utilising eDiscovery or Litigation Support technologies.
- Prior experience operating within a law firm or vendor.
- A solid understanding of data processing and document review is beneficial.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment