A top tier, legal services provider that drives digital transformation throughout the corporate legal ecosystem is seeking an eDiscovery Project Manager to become incorporated into their Munich office. Individuals will be responsible for leading and supporting all project management activities offered by the company. Candidates must have experience across the whole EDRM.
- Provide consultation to internal and external clients regarding their cases. This can include forensic collection and data processing.
- Use appropriate tools to accurately estimate and update project timelines.
- Understand, plan and mitigate risk during collection, processing and review.
- Provide updates and estimates to client utilising available resources.
- Understand pricing models and client agreements to ensure timely procedures.
- Report weekly status updates on all active projects to leadership team.
- Facilitate and conduct training for internal and external clients.
- 3+ years’ experience within litigation support / eDiscovery project management.
- In-depth working knowledge of Relativity (RCA highly preferred).
- Conceptual understanding of options available in processing software and ability to communicate them with clients.
- Outstanding client management and relationship building skills.
- Can perform appropriate delegation of tasks and follow through until task is complete.
- Possesses proactive written, electronic and verbal communication skills