Full-time eDiscovery Project Manager opportunity, candidates must be able to speak both English & German fluently and be based in either London or Frankfurt.
Salary is dependent on experience.
A top tier global consultancy renowned for their expertise within the legal technology market is looking for an eDiscovery consultant to become incorporated into their Frankfurt office. Candidates must have experience across all phases of the EDRM and will have responsibility for client delivery of projects. Responsibilities include providing clients with the combination of Relativity and technology consulting and services. This is a multi-faceted position as the selected candidate will additionally work very closely with the sales & technical teams. Candidates must speak English and German fluently.
- Provide consultation to internal and external clients regarding their cases. This can include forensic collection and data processing.
- Use appropriate tools to accurately estimate and update project timelines.
- Understand, plan and mitigate risk during collection, processing and review.
- Provide updates and estimates to client utilising available resources.
- Understand pricing models and client agreements to ensure timely procedures.
- Report weekly status updates on all active projects to leadership team.
- Facilitate and conduct training for internal and external clients.
- Possess a degree in technology related field, i.e. Computer Science, Computer Forensics.
- Prior experience operating within an eDiscovery or technology focused role.
- In-depth working knowledge of Relativity
- Previous experience managing teams, preferably within an eDiscovery environment.
- Prior experience using alternative industry software such as Concordance, Nuix, DocuMatrix or Ringtail is beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to perform in client facing role.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst managing multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently or incorporated into a team.