eDiscovery Sales Manager:
Salary: £85,000+ base.
The eDiscovery Sales Manager will be responsible for selling eDiscovery services to FTSE 250 corporations and law firms. Additional responsibilities for this role will include prospecting new clients, discussing the company’s capabilities with existing clients, relating to new engagements or a new aspect of an existing engagement, and the early stages of a client project around scope definition. This position will be an individual contributor with sales targets across the U.K. and other various industry verticals. Ideal candidates must have legal & corporate wins / lots of new business experience. You will have your own territory in Europe without a large sales team to compete with.
- Target and prospect corporate decision makers and top law firms in the areas of Legal and Compliance.
- Establish and develop key client relationships.
- Participate in conference calls with clients and potential prospects.
- Consult with clients and prospects regarding their data needs and solutions.
- Ensure that the company is optimised in its usage of eDisclosure / eDiscovery tools.
- Stay current on new tools, technologies and trends.
- Stay current on prospective clients, current market conditions, and competitive information.
- Responsible for the entire sale process; from prospecting to closing the deal.
- Exceed annual sales revenue quotas and service objectives as detailed by management.
- Prior experience within the eDiscovery / eDisclosure industry with an emphasis on selling services or products to large law firms, vendors and corporations.
- Established relationships with many for the top 100 U.K. / European law firms and FTSE 250 in house legal departments.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets continuously.
- Prior experience managing and training junior sales personnel is preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience operating within a similar sales focused role.
- Must possess relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Full understanding of the EDRM and litigation lifecycle.
- Ability to travel.