eDiscovery Senior Consultant
A top tier global advisory firm renowned for their expertise within the Corporate, Finance, and Forensic & Litigation Consulting markets is looking for a Senior Consultant to become incorporated into their London team. Responsibilities include providing clients with the combination of Relativity and technology consulting and services. Candidates ideally have experience across all phases of the EDRM and will have responsibility for client delivery of small to medium projects.
- Liaise with clients to ensure requests and expectations are met.
- Perform on-site data collections, both in the U.K and abroad.
- Perform data processing and analysis daily.
- Liaise with internal personnel to manage the delivery of client demands.
- Ensure that all client deadlines are met, which may include working outside of business hours if necessary.
- Comfortable travelling to enable effective case management.
- Possess a degree in technology related field, i.e. Computer Science, Computer Forensics.
- Prior experience operating within an eDiscovery or technology focused role.
- In-depth working knowledge of Relativity or Ringtail.
- Previous experience managing teams, preferably within an eDiscovery environment.
- Prior experience using alternative industry software such as Concordance, Nuix, DocuMatrix is beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to perform in client facing role.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst managing multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently or incorporated into a team.