A prestigious, international law firm is seeking for a Global Head of eDiscovery to lead the global eDiscovery team consisting of 15 professionals. The candidate will act as primary liaison for Senior Project Managers to help co-ordinate a global service.
- Lead and develop the global eDiscovery team.
- Emphasize the importance of eDiscovery within the global practice group.
- Develop and implement an education program to be utilised by litigation professionals.
- Act as primary liaison and collaborate with the IT team regarding legal technology projects.
- Act as primary liaison with clients and legal teams to develop strategic and efficient plans.
- Attend meetings with clients & opposing law firms when necessary.
- Establish and develop relationships with service providers within the eDiscovery space.
- Provide recommendations to the firm regarding developments within eDiscovery technology.
- Strong leadership skills with experience of developing teams.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills capable of engaging and liaising at various levels of seniority.
- An in-depth understanding of the disclosure and regulatory requirements in home jurisdiction.
- Previous experience operating within a law firm or eDiscovery consultancy.
- A technical proficiency in a wide array of eDiscovery software is beneficial.