A globally recognised legal, risk and compliance consulting provider renowned for their operations within the European & Asian market is seeking a Hosting Engineer. The company supports law firms and corporations with litigation services that include data collection, computer forensics, data processing, and document review. This consultancy is seeking a candidate to prepare data, load documents, perform searches, and index management.
- Perform hosting activities to prepare data, including loading documents, perform searches, and index management.
- Perform hosting activities to prepare data for production, including conversion, branding, exporting, and generation.
- Handle incoming requests and escalate when appropriate.
- Perform quality control evaluations on processes.
- Solve technical issues when required.
- Educated to degree level in IT related subject.
- 2+ years’ experience within eDiscovery is beneficial.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to explain technical procedures coherently.
- Able to manage multiple simultaneous projects in fast paced environment.
- Ability to be client facing, and willing to work additional hours if necessary.