The Project Consultant is a hybrid role focusing primarily on forensic collections and investigations while also assisting the eDiscovery Project Management team in data processing, case management, document productions and client services. This role requires the Project Consultant to work directly with clients in order to develop strong client relationships, deliver outstanding service in a fast paced environment, and provide consultative approaches to defining workflows and utilising tools to collect and analyse a range of devices. Technical proficiency using Relativity is required to assists with the processing of data.
- Assist the client in all phases of forensic collection including the consultation and identification of data, the imaging and preservation of data to a forensic standard, and the extraction of data from various platforms and devices.
- Conduct forensic analysis of a range of electronic data sources including but not limited to laptops, desktops, servers and mobile devices.
- Assist with the management and coordination of daily activities associated with managing cases to completion. Typically, data processing and production specifications, review platform layout and training, deliverable timeline management, and final check reviews before data/work product is released to clients.
- Maintain proficiency with industry standard tools and practices, and develop and broaden forensic skill set through outside training and research.
- Bachelor’s degree in relatable subject matter such as Computer Forensics, Computer Science, or Law.
- 3 years’+ industry experience with wealthy experience performing data collections.
- Technical proficiency using industry software such as Relativity, Nuix, EnCase, and FTK.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to interpret various instructions in either written or oral form.
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work within timelines and budget parameters.
- Willingness to travel for forensic collections, client meetings and training.