A top tier legal technology consultancy is seeking an Information Security Engineer to become incorporated into their London office. Responsibilities will include risk management, IT security, audits and incident management.
- Perform IT risk assessment and test data processing systems.
- Protect all information systems against unauthorised access.
- Perform internal security audits, communicate audit findings to CISO.
- Monitor security access, conduct assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis.
- Verify security of third-party vendors and collaborate with them to ensure security requirements are met.
- Conduct security research and maintain updated on latest security threats. Ensure that internal team is notified to minimise exposure to risk.
- Build specific security policies for known and vulnerable information systems.
- Oversee all implementation processes for various security systems and ensure compliance to policies. Collaborate with IT team to provide effective solutions.
- Monitor and ensure compliance regarding GDPR and other legal regulatory requirements.
- Degree within relatable field such as Information Technology or Computer Science
- 3+ years’ experience operating within the Information Security sector.
- ISO 27001 framework experience.
- Exposure with Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions.
- Certifications such as Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is highly beneficial.