Litigation Support Analyst
An international law firm renowned for their global operations is seeking a Litigation Support Analyst to become incorporated into their team of experts. They are seeking an individual that possesses strong technical ability, also strong best work in practices/infrastructure experience. Prior familiarity performing data processing & collection is highly beneficial.
- Provide Assistance to Head of Litigation Support, particularly with processing of electronic data.
- Figure out technology needs of the Litigation Support team, providing solutions and meeting all client needs.
- Manage projects through the EDRM process from start to finish.
- Experience in important in processing and predicting coding.
- Ensure all projects are completed to the client’s satisfaction.
- Act as a primary / secondary point of contact for clients throughout the duration of projects, including daily communication.
- Establish and maintain exceptional document review teams.
- Liaise with legal teams to agree on requirements for the document review, including working alongside clientele, and their in-house teams.
- Manage eDiscovery databases, including set up and maintaining of database.
- Create case profiles for each client engagement and create project plans that are financially forecast and managed appropriately.
- Evaluate colleague’s performances.
- Streamline and improve processes to reduce volume of data required for review.
Qualifications / Skills:
- BA degree (or equivalent). Preferably in relatable subject such as Law, however degrees in Computer Science, or Computer Forensics is adequate.
- Extensive experience operating within a Law firm or legal technology consultancy is required.
- Prior experience carrying out data processing & collection is highly beneficial.
- Must have experience using software such as; Relativity, Nuix, LAW PreDiscovery, EnCase, or Axcelerate, additionally possessing qualifications using any of the listed software is highly beneficial.
- Experience leading multiple projects within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using Document Review platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of Banking / Financial services would be advantageous.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.