An international Law Firm is seeking for a Litigation Technology Specialist to become incorporated into their Brussels office. Primary responsibilities will include assisting legal teams on technical aspects of both Litigation Support & eDiscovery, demonstrating effective problem solving under pressure. The ideal candidate will also have client facing experience.
- Provide advice regarding Litigation Support software & hardware.
- Developing & maintaining databases
- Provide assistance for vendor projects whilst working alongside litigation teams.
- Ensure all product deliverables meet client requirements.
- Assist in training attorneys & paralegals.
- 3+ years’ experience within a Litigation Support capacity.
- Previous experience using software such as: Relativity, IPRO, Documatrix, LAW & Concordance.
- Express an interest in Litigation Support market.
- Must be able to speak English fluently (additional European languages is beneficial)
- Ability to manage computer networks.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect data and establish conclusions based on results.