One of the UK’s largest business advisory firms which have more than 1,250 offices worldwide, spread across 150 countries is seeking a Senior Manager to become incorporated into their Forensic Technology team. This highly esteemed firm reward consistent performance and provide the opportunity to develop and excel your skillset. The candidate will be managing and mentoring the junior team members as well as managing large/complex engagements. The candidate should have at least 4 years hands on experience with Relativity and knowledge of the EDRM life cycle.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects across both eDiscovery and Forensic Technology.
- Manage and be involved across the whole EDRM lifecycle.
- Actively make recommendations for clients across the EDRM to create efficiencies.
- Create efficient workflows dependent on case requirements.
- Attend client proposals and lead business development.
- Develop and build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Provide training and technical assistance to clients.
- Stay updated with new eDiscovery and Forensic Technology methodologies.
- Act as primary liaison with external service providers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Forensics or Information Technology.
- Ability to work independently or integrate into a team.
- In-depth working knowledge of the whole EDRM.
- Must be a Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA)
- Previous experience leading and managing teams and client projects.
- Technically proficient using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Detailed understanding of SQL and SQL databases.