A globally recognised legal, risk and compliance consulting provider renowned for their operations within the European & Asian market is seeking a Team Lead / Senior Project Manager. The Senior Manager is responsible for high level management and execution of daily eDiscovery tasks. They are seeking a manager of project managers first and foremost, someone who will keep tabs on the team reporting into her or him and who will be proactively engaging with all of the areas of the business to manage and improve processes as well as experience running big-time matters.
- Provide oversight of eDiscovery matters and operate as primary point of contact.
- Provide expertise across the EDRM including collections, processing, review, production, and exporting.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal personnel.
- Implement and monitor quality control on all project deliverables.
- Plan and manage project communications.
- Serve as organisations expert on review platforms.
- Forecast, track, and manage project budgets.
- Successfully manage multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Developing strong client relationships through collaborative service.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relatable subject such as Computer Science, Computer Forensics, or Law.
- 8 years’ experience is beneficial, at least 5+ years’ experience operating as a Project Manager.
- Previous experience to manage project teams and Project Managers.
- Previous experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects with budgetary restraints.
- Strong teamwork, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally when required.