The eDiscovery Solutions Analyst will be responsible for analysing projects and creating optimal workflows. The Solutions Analyst must fully understand the technical requirements for each project and ensure that quality control is carried out for all projects. Solutions Analysts apply technical ability across platforms to drive efficiency, quality and data reduction. The successful candidate will be expected to work directly with clients IT technical representatives.
- Liaise with Project Managers and clients regarding eDiscovery project requirements.
- Design workflows to adhere and meet client end goals.
- Translate Project Manager and client requests into instructions for technical teams.
- Support and train Technical Project Managers, production & processing teams to understand technical workflows.
- Ensure that all project updates are discussed with Project Managers and escalate issues accordingly.
- Work alongside the Engineering and PMO teams to create custom scripts and queries that can be standardized.
- Analyse data and identify strategies for data reduction, review efficiencies, reaching deadlines and ensure that client deadlines are met.
- Act as primary point of contact for custom jobs and requests.
- Recommend process improvements across Service Delivery to optimize system resources, workflow, and quality; work collaboratively across teams to implement.
- Consult with clients to discuss technology best practices.
- Prepare custom reports for clients.
- Assist with training production and processing teams on new tools and procedures.
- Technical eDiscovery experience in a law firm, corporation, or eDiscovery consultancy.
- Experience using software such as: Relativity (RCA is beneficial), Nuix, IPRO, EnCase, FTK or Ringtail.
- Ability to bring critical thinking to technology and processes.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and drive technical initiatives independently, and provide training to other team members.
- Possess a leadership presence.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and manage simultaneous tasks.
- Willingness to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and rapidly changing requirements.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; appropriate client-facing demeanour
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills.