Salary: Up to £55,000 (dependent on experience).
A magic circle law firm are seeking a Technical Coordinator to become incorporated into their London team. The role is a 12 month fixed term contract and responsibilities will include reporting to the Technical Manager, the creation of databases and user resolution.
- Database setup for litigation investigations.
- Coordinate with fellow layers to ensure specific client needs are met and to ensure disclosure requirements are met.
- Prepare case-specific documentation for both in-house & external applications.
- Import, convert, and manipulate data using software such as VBA.
- Liaise with external providers to manage data collection, processing, and review.
- Provide system training on appropriate IT systems.
- Prior experience within a Law Firm, legal technology consultancy / vendor, or professional services company is required.
- Experience using appropriate eDiscovery software such as Relativity, Nuix, VBA, Clearwell, Ringtail, Ipro, and Axcelerate is essential.
- Educated to at least degree level, preferably in relevant subjects such as Law, Computer Forensics, eDiscovery, and Computer Science.
- Strong technical knowledge using Microsoft Office applications is beneficial.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.