Digital data has never been more important. With the landscape of technology ever changing, the last 5 years seem to have been a catalyst for any type of business to be able to make informed, and data-led decisions.
Here at Apt-Search, we have gathered our own unique data between 2015 and 2019 to gain valuable insights which have been put together to make a comprehensive market overview of the eDiscovery market.
- The shift in acceptance and use of ‘lawtech’ within law firms.
- The landscape of the recruitment market amongst the legal industry.
- 2018 – 2019 has seen the biggest percentage increase of law firms managing eDiscovery in house.
- Law firms have completely stopped placing people coming from outside of the business with no eDiscovery experience.
- This isn’t to say however, that law firms are hiring with no relevant experience. This is more than likely due to the increasing popularity.
To gain further insight into the eDiscovery landscape, we have also created a Salary overview of eDiscovery Sales roles and Project Managers which highlights average salaries across the UK in the last 12 months.