Our client, a global leader in eDiscovery, document review, risk management, and legal consulting services. The company supports multinational law firms and corporations using innovative software, cost-effective managed services and deep legal and regulatory industry expertise is looking for an experienced eDiscovery Business Development Manager
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Global Sales Organization and instrumental in driving revenue and continuous growth of the company.
- Develop and articulate a clear grasp of eDiscovery services.
- Make concise & compelling presentations to a variety of audiences; engaging the most demanding and time-pressed audiences.
- Balance the need to close business quickly while concurrently working with clients consultatively to identify client needs and match them with service offerings.
- Work in partnerships with internal subject matter experts to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Manage a healthy pipeline of opportunities from identification through close.
- Maintain an active calendar of new client meetings and industry networking events.
Requirements and Competencies:
- Preferred: 5+ or more years of eDiscovery sales experience
- A track-record of successfully selling large-scale eDiscovery or Document Review services.
- Experience selling an integrated eDiscovery and Document Review service is strongly preferred.
- Proven discipline developing and effectively executing detailed target account plans, penetration strategies and pipeline management strategies.
- Preexisting client base of law firm and corporate contacts.
- A demonstrable and documented track record of predictably, consistency, and the over-achievement of revenue targets.
- Proven experience concurrently managing selling-cycles of varying length.
- A flexible approach to communication; able to adapt message quickly to the appropriate level or function with poise, polish, and relevance.
- A highly intelligent and energetic executive attitude with the ability to quickly assess business situations and act in an informed and decisive manner to drive required results.
- Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to articulate complex subject matter to non-technical audiences in a concise and compelling manner.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; the drive to build and grow a dynamic and vibrant business.