eDiscovery Consultant – London £85,000
A top tier law firm is seeking an eDiscovery consultant who will be responsible for providing consultancy services to the litigation process and wider practice groups. The role requires the candidate to have experience in all areas of the eDiscovery service.
- You will have advanced knowledge of the EDRM.
- Deliver a high standard of consultancy services to the firm’s internal and external clients.
- You will provide business development and marketing support, this could include creating the internal and external collateral, responding to RFP’s and participating in pitches.
- You will work on improvements with the collection the analysis of formal and informal feedback.
- Provide matter specific guidance on the best solutions across concurrent matters.
- Strong communication skills and networking skills.
- Excellent client service and experience of client relationship management, having credibility with key stakeholders.
- Commercial awareness.
- You are a self-motivated individual, with excellent time management and ability to multi task effectively.
- Desire to learn and promote the firm’s ways of working.
- Analytical and creative intelligence with the ability to tactfully challenge ideas.
- Willingness to travel.