Account Executive – London – Salary is dependent on experience
A highly esteemed software solutions company is seeking an Account Executive to join their London team. Responsibilities will include prospecting appropriate targets across your selected region. Forming and developing relationships with buyers, then closing new business through direct selling. Candidates must utilise a consultative sales approach to sell SaaS to meet customer requirements.
- Prospect, sell, and close business across your selected region.
- Manage the entire sales process
- Maintain a continuous new business focus and approach
- Maintain a detailed pipeline using SalesForce
- Establish and develop client relationships
- Familiarise yourself with the company’s software and all the key selling points / benefits
- Develop and follow account plans
- Manage your pipeline to ensure the company is positioned for consistent growth
- Consult corporate departments on how to navigate the vendor landscape
- Strong corporate experience, preferably operating within the eDiscovery, litigation services, and legal information technology
- 5 years’+ experience operating in business development preferably within eDiscovery
- 2 years’ experience selling SaaS is required
- A strong proven track record in generating new business with consistent performance meeting / exceeding targets.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel 25% of the time, this is flexible and will not be constant