A top tier, legal technology vendor renowned for their litigation platform which replaces tools to help major law firms, corporations, and agencies is seeking an eDiscovery Operations Associate for their London office. This opportunity is ideal for a candidate with a strong technical ability and prior experience completing onsite data collections and processing of data. Candidates must preferably possess technical proficiency using industry software such as Relativity, Nuix, IPRO, or DocuMatrix.
- Travelling to and performing on site data collection.
- Manipulating data sets and processing them accordingly.
- Communicating with clients and updating them on the status of their project.
- Overseeing and managing project timelines.
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure all client requirements are met.
- Possess a degree in relatable subject such as Computer Forensics, Computer Science or Law.
- Strong technical ability using industry software such as Relativity, Nuix, IPRO, or DocuMatrix. Any qualifications in appropriate software is beneficial.
- Ability to communicate coherently with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to perform comfortably in a client facing capacity.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Ability to work independently or incorporated into a team.