A top tier process service provider is seeking a Graduate eDiscovery Consultant to become incorporated into their London office. Their team consists of eDiscovery & litigation experts who possess extensive experience within data collection, processing, and data analytics. The ideal candidate would have 1-2 years’ experience operating within eDiscovery (this can include a university placement) and have proficiency using industry software such as Relativity or Nuix.
- Provide assistance across the EDRM finding, compiling, organizing, categorizing, and verifying case-critical data quickly across the full life cycle of the eDiscovery process in particular preservation, collection, processing, review, and production.
- Provide client activity support on relativity, relativity administration, data manipulation and transformation.
- Ensure clients’ electronic files are easily accessible for potential litigation.
- Bachelor’s degree with preference in Computer Science or Computer Forensics.
- 1-2 years’ experience operating within eDiscovery (this can include a placement year.)
- Professional and consulting experience of the eDiscovery lifecycle is advantageous.
- Prior experience in technical areas, such as data manipulation (in Excel, Access or SQL), information technology or eDiscovery processing.
- Thrive in a fast‐paced environment comprised of high achievers and high client expectations.
- Strong technical ability combined with interpersonal skills.