A top tier law firm is seeking an eDisclosure Consultant to become incorporated into their London team. Primary responsibilities include working closely with the eDisclosure Manager to ensure completion of queries and technology related queries. Alternative responsibilities include engaging within legal teams / clients and acting as primary contact for ensure completion of projects.
- Handle multiple queries with varying requirements.
- Acting as primary liaison for legal teams and clients.
- Providing support regarding technical queries.
- Consulting on data, technology assisted review and client scoping.
- Provide recommendations and guidance when implementing new technologies.
- Provide training sessions for individuals, teams and even department as a whole.
- Provide assistance in the creation of template documents.
- Technical proficiency using industry software such as Relativity or Ringtail.
- Client facing experience across the eDiscovery lifecycle.
- Experience working on litigation and investigations.
- Knowledge of the whole EDRM and the Forensic Technology industry is highly beneficial.
- Working knowledge of GDPR.
- Prior experience operating within a law firm, eDiscovery vendor, or professional services firm.