Our client, one of the leading international providers of integrated technology and services within the legal industry, are looking for a Director of Sales who will work as an individual contributor of Global Business Transformation Solutions with focus within the Legal Sector.
The primary target market will be new business from Regional/National Firms in an assigned geographic area. This role will be utilizing various internal resources for assistance throughout the sales cycle, including assisting with RFP proposals and responses required during the sales cycle.
- The generation of assigned annual revenue targets through sales of the Global Business Transformation Solutions offerings within his/her assigned sales territory. Such services include, but are not limited to Document Production, Document Creation, Records & Information Management, Mail Services, Hospitality and Reception
- The sales territory may consist of geographic territory, named accounts, or both.
- Formulation and execution of sales plans specific to coverage of assigned territory and achievement of assigned annual revenue targets
- Prospecting activities for identification of prospective new clients
- Sales calls, customer meetings, presentations and demonstrations conducted in pursuit of new and repeat business from prospective and existing clients
- Account Management of assigned and newly-generated clients
- Maintenance of assigned accounts and achievement of assigned customer satisfaction ratings as measured by annual client satisfaction surveys
- Adherence to Company policies, and timely submission of sales reports as assigned
Required Characteristics and Credentials:
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in selling solutions in the legal marketplace.
- History of managing large and medium sized clients with deal sizes in the range of £200+ annually.
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of the legal market, including key decision makers, legal back-office processes and industry trends.
- Strong business acumen of the document management marketplace.
- Proven ability to quickly gain entry to key Law Department Executives and articulate a proven value/ ROI-based sale.
- Proven track record of managing a sizable geographic territory and building a robust pipeline of high potential accounts.
- Must possess strong proposal writing skills and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Be detail oriented and exceptionally attentive to accuracy.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com (CRM).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Computer Information Systems, Finance, or related discipline.
- Consistent quota over-achievement.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.