Senior Project Manager – 12 Month FTC
A top tier business advisory firm is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their highly collaborative London team. They are seeking an individual who possesses strong familiarity across the entire EDRM including data collection, data processing, early case assessment and technology assisted review (TAR).
The firm are looking for a strong hands-on Senior Project Manager to cover 12 months maternity cover across new and existing projects.
- Actively manage simultaneous projects acting as project lead whilst utilising industry software such as Relativity and Brainspace
- Ensure all client requirements are met by maintaining continual dialogue with selected client via both oral and written channels
- Create and manage large document reviews using complex workflows whilst also maintaining quality control
- Use a problem-solving approach to overcome unexpected technical and operational challenges
- Provide training to other professional staff members when required
- Bachelor’s degree with preference in Computer / Digital Forensics & Computer Science
- Prior experience operating across the entire EDRM particularly data collection, data processing, early case assessment and technology assisted review (TAR)
- Strong project management skills including the ability to balance simultaneous tasks whilst ensuring all deadlines are met
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience using industry software such as Relativity & Brainspace. Certifications in either software application is a plus e.g. Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA)
- Ability to engage technically while also bringing commercial acumen and client facing confidence
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently when required