A top tier, legal technology vendor renowned for their litigation platform which replaces tools to help major law firms, corporations, and government agencies is seeking a senior project manager for their London office. Individuals will be responsible for leading and supporting all project management activities offered by the company.
- Provide oversight of eDiscovery matters and operate as primary point of contact.
- Provide expertise across the EDRM including collections, processing, review, production, and exporting.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external personnel.
- Implement and monitor quality control on all project deliverables.
- Plan and manage project communications.
- Serve as organisations expert on review platforms.
- Forecast, track, and manage project budgets.
- Successfully manage multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Developing strong client relationships through collaborative service.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relatable subject such as Computer Science, Computer Forensics, or Law.
- 7+ years’ experience is beneficial, at least 5+ years’ experience operating as a Project Manager.
- Must possess strong technical ability using industry software such as Relativity, Nuix, IPRO, or LAW.
- Previous experience to manage project teams and Project Managers.
- Experience providing assistance with the business development process is beneficial.
- Previous experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects with budgetary restraints.
- Strong teamwork, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally when required.