eDiscovery Coordinator – London
A prestigious law firm is seeking an eDiscovery Coordinator to join their London team. The role is a 7 month fixed-term contract and is ideal for an individual looking to gain valuable project management experience within the industry. The ideal candidate will have pre-existing technical experience using industry software such as Relativity and Nuix. Candidates must also have experience across the whole EDRM.
- Liaise daily with eDiscovery team members for work allocation, responsibilities and review.
- Provide Relativity support when necessary.
- Oversee the administration and manage time-sheets of paralegals.
- Develop and stay updated on Relativity.
- Develop your working knowledge of eDiscovery workflow and processes.
- Maintain frequent contact with IT team to assist in the deployment of software.
- Educated to a degree level – preferably in Law, however alternative subjects such as Computer Forensics is also beneficial.
- Pre-existing technical understanding of litigation support and eDiscovery technologies.
- Prior experience operating within a project management role in the litigation support industry.
- Hands-on Relativity experience (RCA qualification is highly desirable).
- Candidate must be a self-starter and keen to develop within the role.