£55,000 / $115,000 AUD
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced eDiscovery Project Manager to join a team of inhouse experts within the Forensic Technology Services (FTS) team, across a number of offices.
The eDiscovery Project Managers specialise in the support of forensic investigations, evidence management, project consulting, identification and eDiscovery.
- Operating as a Lead contact working with the platform Relativity to prepare relevant workflows for all phases of review and analysis from collection through to production
- Managing all phases of projects and communicating the status of tasks to team members to ensure tasks are completed in an accurate and efficient manner (within strict deadlines)
- Assisting the team in the coordination of resources for specific components of large projects or the overall coordination of smaller projects including instructing and assessing the work of Analysts and Paralegals
- Mentoring and training junior team members
- Proactively manage own workload, meet set KPIs and accurately record time spent on tasks
- To be successful in this role, you will need 4 + years of experience in either eDiscovery or digital forensics practice and hands on experience using eDiscovery software.
- Experience in using eDiscovery processing and/or review platforms – hands on experience with Relativity or other eDiscovery review software is essential and Nuix is highly regarded
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a professional services firm, law firm, government agency
- Proficiency in Microsoft
- Able to communicate and work well with a team containing varied technical skills
- Ability to prepare and analyse data in Relativity, Nuix, or similar tools
- Able to assist in collecting data in a forensically sound manner
- Ability to prepare clear and concise written communications
- Tertiary qualifications, for example, in Law, Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, and be eager and excited to learn
The client is looking for a resilient self-starter to join their team. The successful candidate is someone who will be able to work autonomously, has keen attention to detail and is dedicated to providing an outstanding service to clients.