Our client, who serve corporations and law firms around the world, are looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager for their Frankfurt based Client Services division.
- Serves as the primary liaison with key client representatives with the goal of owning the service delivery relationship;
- Drives overall client satisfaction through effective coordination and communication of client deliverables;
- Works with clients to establish best practices which meet their needs and addresses any prioritization issues that may arise;
- Effectively creates and executes project forecasts and work schedules in collaboration with the Director, Client Services;
- Ensures client and project requirements are being met with the highest quality and accuracy through verification and communicating routinely with both the client and internal partners;
- Consistently delivers proactive communication with clients and when client issues arises addresses those issues or expeditiously escalates to the Director, Client Services;
- Ensures that an update to date record is maintained regarding the status of all projects being worked on;
- Demonstrates leadership to both the client and internal partners, delivering project objectives professionally and with high quality;
- Provides substantive oversight to client-specific projects on a day-to-day basis;
- Serves as team leader by assessing and developing employees through continuous training and mentoring;
- Assists Director, Client Services in evaluating team bandwidth and delegation of tasks internally;
- Instills confidence with the client and serves as a primary public face of the companys high-quality service delivery offering;
- Identifies areas for improvement in process on internal workflow and projects in a solution-oriented fashion.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Solid understanding of eDiscovery and the litigation support industry, which is typically a result of at least 5 years of experience in project management positions with law firms, corporate legal departments or eDiscovery service providers.
- Must be proficient in Relativity and possess a Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification. Additional Relativity Certifications are a bonus.
- A legal and technical background is expected. The ideal candidate will have both legal qualifications and technical training.
- Demonstrated success in the management of multiple simultaneous projects.
- Oral and written communication skills, which provide a strong and confident leadership presence.
- Excellent client relationship skills, including the ability to proactively manage client expectations, recognize client needs and adapt company capabilities to consistently meet client requirements.
- A solid understanding of database design and management, data processing activities and legal document review requirements.
- Demonstrated ability in each of the following areas: ensure effective control of all aspects of a project from initial planning through final production; development of project plans; balance overall client requirements; development of relationships; and review financial and billing information in a timely manner to ensure deadlines are consistently met.
- A bachelor’s degree, a graduate degree such as a Juris Doctorate (JD) degree or Master of Business Administration (MBA) a plus;
- A minimum of 5 years consulting, litigation support, paralegal or attorney experience in a law firm, corporate legal department or eDiscovery service provider.
- Integrity – Behaves in an honest, fair and ethical manner; shows consistency in words and actions; does what she/he commits to doing; respects the confidentiality of information or concerns shared by others; is honest and forthright with people; carries his/her fair share of the workload; takes responsibility for own mistakes.
- Client Focus – Takes action with the clients, both internal and external and sees their needs as a primary focus; builds a sustaining collaborative and productive relationship with clients; seeks to understand client situations, issues, expectations, etc.; takes appropriate action to meet client needs and address concerns; implements or utilizes methods to monitor and evaluate client feedback.
- Results Driven – Sets stretch goals for personal and team accomplishment and works tenaciously to achieve those goals; acts with a sense of urgency; takes the initiative on actions; identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked; does more than what is normally required in a situation; establishes metrics to monitor progress and measure success; maintains focus by avoiding or overcoming roadblocks.
- Entrepreneurial Orientation – Proposes innovative business opportunities/ideas to customers and business partners; encourages and supports entrepreneurial behaviour in others; demonstrates willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business goals.
- Decisiveness – The ability to make well informed, effective, and timely decisions even when data is limited or solutions produce unpleasant consequences; perceives the impact and implications of decisions; ability to make tough decisions.
- Communicating with Impact – Expresses thoughts, ideas and information in a clear and compelling manner; organizes thoughts logically and highlights the critical points; adjusts messaging appropriately to suit the audience; ensures understanding through active listening and seeking input from the audience; addresses and interprets questions and points from others with appropriate responses.
- Planning and Organizing – Develops plans and goals that align with and support business strategies; translates objectives into action plans; identifies tasks critical to business success and allocates resources accordingly; effectively manages time to achieve success; handles multiple demands and competing priorities successfully; delegates appropriately.
- Problem Solving – Identifies problems by detecting patterns or connections; researches and analyses problems; determines alternative solutions and creates action steps to solve the problem; thinks and acts quickly and effectively in a variety of situations; solves the problem while maintaining a balance between the time invested, the amount of information needed and the magnitude of the problem; evaluates both the short- and long- term consequences of decisions.
- Influencing Others – Uses appropriate interpersonal styles to persuade others to accept a position or initiative that results in action positively impact business results; assesses the current situation and adapts interpersonal style to suit the target audience; makes recommendations based on the desire to achieve a specific impact or effect or a course of action adopted by others; seeks mutually beneficial solutions; obtains cooperation from others, including those who are not direct reports.
- Delegating – Clearly delegates both ordinary and critical tasks and decisions; shares responsibilities and decisions effectively; demonstrates trust in others to perform work assignments; allows others to complete tasks and decisions; establishes follow-up mechanisms to ensure delegated tasks are completely timely and effectively.