An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Application Support Engineer to join the busy Application Services team of an International eDiscovery provider.
The successful Application Support Engineer will support key eDiscovery systems including Brainspace, Relativity, Nuix, LAW, and a growing list of other internal applications.
You will be part of a global team of engineers working both independently and collaboratively to maintain and troubleshoot the business’s systems. You will work closely with Data Operations, Database Administration, Project Management, and IT Infrastructure teams on diverse and challenging issues.
- Ensuring uptime, scalability, and performance of common eDiscovery applications like Nuix and Relativity, plus custom apps/workflows built on top of these platforms
- Providing timely responses and resolutions to requesters within defined departmental SLAs
- Assisting with monthly application testing outside of normal work hours
- Performing data disposition using defined workflows to help clients remediate risk
- Creating and maintaining a catalogue of documentation in both written and video formats
- Learning functionality and troubleshooting methods for newly developed solutions
- Developing familiarity and knowledge with the company systems through daily collaboration with a global team of support engineers and IT Infrastructure team members
- Helping identify and analysing trends and creating reports for management team
- Serving as an escalation point for front-line IT Support team
Requirements and Competencies
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of progressively responsible experience in related roles
- 2+ years of Relativity experience, either in a front-end role (e.g. Data Processing, Hosting, Project Management) or back-end/infrastructure role
- Familiarity with MS SQL Server and basic T-SQL commands
- 2+ years experience working in a ticketing system or other defined ticketing workflow
- 5+ years working in a Windows environment
- Working knowledge of the EDRM
- Relativity Certifications, specifically Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) and Relativity Infrastructure Specialist are a plus
- MS SQL Server certifications and/or experience writing advanced T-SQL queries are a plus
- Brainspace Certifications and/or experience working in/administering a Linux environment are a plus
- Experience working with/supporting other eDiscovery applications is a plus